I have sung the praises of online shopping many times on this blog, but there is no time of the year I love online shopping more than at Christmas time.
I adore the fact that at the start of this week I hadn’t even started my Christmas shopping, and by the end of the week it was all done, without me having to set foot in a single shop. And over the next week all my goodies will be delivered to my door, all ready for me to wrap (which is my favourite thing about Christmas shopping)!
If you need to do some serious Christmas shopping but don’t relish the thought of facing the shops, try these websites, many of which are offering expedited delivery for Christmas and some of which are also having sales:
- Lark Online – lots of lovely pretty things for the ladies, super cute kids stuff and trendy pieces for the gents
- Mr Sparrow – one of my fave Perth stores which stocks all sorts of delightful gifts – yes you can go in store but they also offer online shopping which you can either have posted to you or arrange to pick up
- Witchery – very cute and fashionable kid’s stuff as well as nice little stocking fillers for both women and men such as t-shirts, bags and jewellery
- Country Road – check out their gift guide for some super ideas – I’m totally loving their homewares at the moment!
- Hard to Find – this site brings together many different brands and every type of product imaginable so you can shop for something unique and beautiful in the one place
- Etsy – if you are shopping for that crafty or creative person in your life this is the place to start, and I dare you to visit without buying something for yourself too! (Hint – search “Australia” only if you are after something that can be posted to you in time for Christmas.
- Mimco – what girl doesn’t love receiving a little something from Mimco???
- Peter Alexander – they have the cutest range of kid’s PJs at the moment, and lots of super cool big person’s PJs and accessories too.
- Elk Accessories – once known mainly for their jewellery, Elk now stocks the most fabulous range of clothing including some amazing shoes – perfect for that fashionable lady in your life and appropriate for any age.
And if you really don’t know what to get that special person you can’t go wrong with a gift voucher for a day spa or nice restaurant I say! My fave day spas are Keturah and Museo, and if you are thinking restaurants what about a voucher for Crown Perth which can be used at several of their restaurants including Nobu, the Merrywell and Bistro Guillame as well as their day spa and hotels?
A few items I would be more than happy to find in my Santa stocking this year!