Spending every day with someone doesn’t necessarily equate to spending quality time together and I think the longer you are with someone the more important it is to make an effort to spend time together really enjoying each other’s company. A great way to do this is to schedule date nights for this purpose – and what better excuse for a date night than Valentine’s Day!
If you haven’t yet decided what to do for Valentine’s Day or need ideas for your next date night here are some fun things to do in the Perth area:
- Attending a poetry reading in the Japanese Gardens at the Perth Zoo (for an extra $20 you can have a poem dedicated to your date!)
- See a screening of Breakfast at Tiffany’s under the stars in Kings Park
- Attending a World Fringe Festival event – see here for shows taking place on the 14th whether you’re into comedy, theatre, music or dance
- Packing a picnic and heading down to Cottesloe Beach for a beautiful sunset
- Summer night cocktails and Asian inspired tapas in Kitsch‘s front garden under their magnificent frangipani tree
- Viewing the stars at the Perth Observatory (there is no viewing on the 14th but you could schedule one for the following weekend, book a romantic B & B and make a weekend of it)
And of course for the perfect date you will need the perferct date night outfit! Here are some cute options.
Gigi Striped Bow Cardigan by Forever New; Elk Accessories Red Wood Crochet Necklace; Coutry Road Cape T-shirt in Nougat; Alannah Hill Little Posh Frock; Pearl and bow alice band by Diva; Daisy Duke Dress in coral by Review ; Portmans Romantic Posy Floral Scarf; Nina clutch by Tony Bianco; Pretty Little Party flat by Modcloth; Wood Rondel bracelet by Witchery; Round stone drop earrings by Witchery